Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hey There, Lonely Girl

Per one of my previous posts, Fear and Loathing in Los Angeles, I talked about not hating anything...and I don't. BUT. If I had to choose the thing I greatly dislike the most, it would be loneliness. What a terrible, terrible feeling. When faced with loneliness, I get a knot in the pit of my stomach...this awful, anxious feeling that never goes away. It's like loneliness walked up to me and punched me in the stomach. Ass. Doesn't he have anything better to do???

I usually write once a day, but this is bothering me so much, I can't help but write about it. No, bitch about it. I'm pissed off. I hate feeling this way. I'm perfectly capable of happiness, but I just greatly dislike being alone. I admit it. It sucks. I don't like it. I don't like it. I don't like it. Did I say...? Oh, you know.

I'm really not looking for anything serious, but man I miss being held. What a nice feeling to have a warm body next to you and just feel safe. What a woman thing to say. Sheesh! But it is nice. That's all I want. And I don't mean my two smelly little boys (whom I love love love)...but maybe one big smelly one? Haha! Seriously. Taking applications. Like right now.

I know being alone is a good thing for me, and I plan to take full advantage of it. But I need a spooning booty call. Okay, that's silly. A regular booty call? I don't know. I've been down that road before. It takes a special guy. *Sigh* Lonely, lonely, lonely. Stupid emotion. Tricks are for kids.

This is a weird entry for me- a lot rattling around this here noggin'. I just love having that connection with someone who allows me to make out with them after a long night of drinking- is that so much to ask? Haha...wait, is that a boyfriend? Okay, no- a friend with benefits? Have I become this person? I haven't been this person since I was 20! Oh boy, Shaneil's single in her 20's...look out world!

Okay Mr. world, I'm going to bed. Another day awaits me, and I plan to attack it full force. Screw you loneliness, there's only room enough for one of us, and your fly is down! HA! Gotcha.

No comments:

Post a Comment