Saturday, April 16, 2011

Geeky Chic

I'm a dork. A nerd. Kinda lame. And I like it!

I think being a dork is the new "cool". Or maybe that's just what happens when you leave the bullshit of high school? Not sure yet. In any case, I like being a dork. I like being able to say something ridiculous and get away with it, because well..."she's just a dork." (PS...does anyone remember what 'dork' meant? I'm not saying it because, well- it's just stupid.) My point is, I think everyone should embrace their "dorkness". Why do we care so much what people think??? Say something silly! Laugh out loud! Snort! Dance in public! Enjoy yourself!

I like to think of my life as a musical, and everyone should join in! I tend to break into song...about ev-er-y-thing! I can pretty much take anything you say and find a song that matches it. It's fun for me. It's annoying for you. Get over it. I'm a dork, remember?

SO. I'm curious, what's the dorkiest thing you've ever done? It'll be our little secret. And the rest of the world wide web.

1 comment:

  1. I fully embrace my geek/dork/nerd, daily. Life is way to short to try to act like something that you're not.

    ReplyDelete