Friday, April 8, 2011

Just An Update...

So, I apparently need to go to bed because I thought I worked at 2pm tomorrow, but work at 4...AM...instead...Ay yi yi...

So just a quick update...I told you I came home and smoked 2 cigarettes the other night...wellllll that turned into SEVEN! The next day, I didn't take my cigarettes to work with me but smoked the rest of that pack (plus 2 from my ying, Lino, at work) totalling 6....whoops, was I supposed to be quitting???

So, not off to the best start, but definitely an improvement...I recently have been smoking about a pack a day (reality check...that's TWENTY cigarettes a day)...so I am at least cutting down, as I said I would. Today, I smoked 2 at work, then bought a pack (oh hush!) and smoked 6 out of there...totalling 8 today. I'm trying, folks. Give me a break.

So, I've gotta go to bed now, but I promise to cut back more tomorrow...although, I am working at that new store, Triangle, for the first time...sooooo I'm taking the pack with me. Shut up. I do what I want.

1 comment:

  1. No matter what it is in your life that you're trying to work on... dieting, smoking, drinking, medication, drugs... ... quitting "cold turkey" can be detrimental to your health. It's not like playing a video game where you can just unplug the tv/console, and give it away to stop you completely. It just takes time.

    Taking small steps ensures that the habit won't come back once it's ridden of, so keep up your good work!! It WILL make a difference!! ;-D

    Wish you the best, ShanEIL.


    Much Love-
    DrummaRico

    ReplyDelete